New Releases 1.36.30, .31 The Memory Remains
Changes since 1.36.29
- Test for definition of ZM_LOG_INJECT. We don't include the config when not logged in. So it won't be defined and an error will be logged
- Fix saving from the function modal (and other modals)
- left align option value column
- when a config value is overridden via *.conf files, put up a warning/explanation on the options view
- Turn failure to send image into a debug instead of warn. When running under fpm etc we may not get SIGPIPE.
- Move relevant code out of includes/actions/auth.php into includes/auth.php. Fixes inability to login using GET method.
- Don't panic if no font file found. We seem to be able to continue without it.
- Rework session handling to fix breakage with php8.2. Please note that php 8.2 still completely breaks a ton of our code. Do not upgrade to php8.2 and expect ZoneMinder to work.
Full Changelog: https://github.com/ZoneMinder/zoneminder/compare/1.36.29...1.36.30
# Changes since 1.36.30
- Fix failed login due to remoteAddr not being populated in session after regeneration
- Use REQUEST instead of SESSION to store the post login redirect because we clear the session on login. Fixes #3517
- Turn off logging of deprecation notices so that we work with php8.2
Full Changelog: https://github.com/ZoneMinder/zoneminder/compare/1.36.30...1.36.31